Last updated October 22, 2020
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information and when we disclose it.
- How to access and update your personal information.
Please note that the Website and the Services are intended for business use and not for use by minors. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a minor in your jurisdiction, please do not: use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features; use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website; or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information.
Collection of Information
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Registration information
- Transactional logs (e.g. of bookings and attendances made at Workplaces)
- Information you provide about other Users (e.g. when inviting guests to book time at a Workplace)
- Device data (including location data)
- Information which is not connected to specific users (i.e. non personally-identifying data)
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (eg. on registration or in filling out contact forms on the Website);
- Automatically through the settings that you have enabled on the App; information collected automatically through the App may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site; information collected automatically through the site may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, other third party services that are integrated with the Services and our business partners.
For more information about automatic data collection see further below Automatic Data Collection.
Use of Information
We collect information for the following purposes:
In order to order our Services you must register for an account and provide certain information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and the Workplaces that you wish to be subscribed to, and such other data as may be requested from time to time. Where you are an Administrator, this information may include your Enterprise name, address, main contact person including that person’s telephone number, email address and credit card details. All financial information is held by Get Working's payment gateway.
We use information obtained from users to provide the Services, including but not limited to:
- Effectively managing shared spaces within a Workplace;
- Analyzing usage of spaces within the Workplace;
- Identifying whether Users are in the Workplace, and which Users are in the Workplace;
- Allowing for communication between multiple Users and between Users and Administrators in respect of use of the Workplace;
- Enabling Administrators to have full visibility of Users activities in relation to the Services; and
- Using aggregated data to create benchmarks and statistics to improve the Services.
We also collect statistics about use of the Services purchased through the Website and the App. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
Automatic Data Collection
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, geolocation and workplace usage patterns in connection with the Services, including:
- Your geolocation within the Workplace when you have the App and geolocation services on the App enabled.
- Details of your visits to our Site or App and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site or App.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, geolocation data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- We may collect information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Our App collects real-time information about the geolocation of your device.
We and our third-party service providers may collect information about you in a variety of ways. We and/or our third party partners may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on our Service by informing us what content is effective.
When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Service we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more "cookies" to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our site.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core site functionality.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
We (or third-party data or ad networks we work with) may use Web Beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Service, or other information we or they have collected. Web Beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Service to track email open rates, web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by Web Beacons to our Users’ Personal Information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Flash and HTML5 Storage
We use Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, AND/OR Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use Flash cookies or HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time we do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals.
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the Service and to gather demographic information about our user base as a in the aggregate.
When you use the App, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine geolocation, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Google with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Disclosures & Transfers
- If you are a User, to Administrators of the Workplaces where you are registered.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business solely for the purpose of them providing services to us and not for their own use.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Get Working’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Get Working about our Site or App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Get Working, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use servers that are located in Canada and the United States and accordingly your Personal Information may be available to Canadian and United States government or its agencies under a lawful order, irrespective of the safeguards we have put in place for the protection of your Personal Information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties.
Amendment of this Policy
Access and Accuracy
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavour to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at email@example.com